Detoxifying facial also called as Galvanic Facial or Deep cleansing facial involves the use of mild electric currents consisting of positive and negative ions using rollers on your face to refresh, stimulate and rejuvenate the skin.
Detoxifying facial treatment works to improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage in the areas it is applied on. This helps the skin cleanse itself naturally.
Electric or Galvanic currents enable moisturizers and serums to penetrate the skin more deeply. “Anything that helps products get into your skin will help them work better.”
What is involved?
Detoxifying facial has 3 parts:
The First part of deep cleansing facial is called as Desincrustation (CLEANSING). In this, we apply a process using the iontophoresis technique to remove electrically charged + particles (ions) from the deeper layers of your facial skin to extract them to the surface of the skin. This is achieved by applying collagen or different type of gels that are negatively charged.
The Second part of the facial is called Galvanic (PUMPING IN) or iontophoresis phase. The electrically charged positive particles (ions) are pumped into the deeper layers of the skin and concentrated there. The ingredients used are collagen, vitamin E, Aloe vera.
The Third part is the use of High Frequency treatment. This treatment involves use of glass electrode close to your skin that produces a germicidal effect through ozone formation of the skin’s surface.
Benefits of Detoxifying Facial:
- Smoothed out wrinkles.
- Tightened and improved tone of facial muscles.
- Increased blood circulation, which nourishes the skin cells.
- Galvanic facials can be very beneficial for individuals with very oily and/or acneic skin.
- Galvanic facial is skin that is thicker, healthier, and more beautiful.
- Oily congested skin.
- Blocked pores and sebaceous glands.
- Puffy eyes, dark circles around eyes.
- Anti ageing and anti wrinkle facial treatment.
- Oxygenates, hydrates and nourishes skin frequency and Ozone helps to sterilise the skin by its antibacterial action and also prevents stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores.
Contra-indications of Detoxifying Facial:
- Not recommended for individuals who are diabetic.
- Clients with circulation concerns.
- Metal plates or pins, or are pregnant.
Recommended Course of Treatments:
- Non surgical face lift treatments is taken as a course of treatments, over few months period.
- A course of at least 12 treatments is recommended at least once a fortnight, thereafter a maintenance treatment at least once a month.
- For best results it is recommended to have a minimum of four treatments over a period of 8 weeks.
- Detoxifying Deep Cleansing Facial £30 (60 mins) Book Now
- Detoxifying Deep Cleansing Facial (Saver Deal Buy 5 Get 1 Free) Book Now