Non surgical face lift is one of the most popular and best selling anti-ageing facial lift treatment. As we progress in our life we loose the muscle tone, elasticity of facial muscles making us look older than we are due to sagging of facial skin, looking tired all the time. This uses micro-current technology method to improve tone of your facial muscle.
What is involved in Non-surgical facial lift treatment?
- Non surgical face lift using micro current uses small probes to lift and re-educate the facial muscles, also with a plumping and smoothing effect on fine lines and wrinkles.
Non surgical face lift treatment takes around an hour and has an instantly visible firming effect after initial treatment.
- Collagen elastin is stimulated, which results in a firmer, more youthful looking skin acting and reducing fine lines.
- Non-invasive, painless and safe.
- Micro dermabrasion is suitable for all skin types.
- It is one of the best way to improve the facial look of your skin and can be combined with Galvanic facial (detoxifying facial).
Benefits of Nonsurgical Facial Lift:
- Microcurrent helps to re-educate the facial muscle.
- Improves the collagen and thereby improving the skin elasticity.
- Helps to decrease fine lines, wrinkles and is anti ageing in its properties.
- Improves lymphatic drainage giving a revitalised, rehydrated, skin with improved elastic tone.
- It helps to contract and relax at least over 30 facial muscles using microcurrent. This causes muscle to re-educate itself.
Contra-indications of Nonsurgical Facial Lift:
- Non surgical face lift is quite a safe treatment facial and people find it quite relaxing and is entirely safe. However, it is best avoided in pregnant ladies, clients with pacemaker, epilepsy, thrombosis, or patient with active cancer.
Recommendation for Best Results:
- Non surgical face lift treatments is taken as a course of treatments, over few months period.
- As the treatment involves re-educating the muscle a course of at least 12 treatments is recommended at least once a week, followed by a maintenance treatment at least once a month.
<< PrevNext >>