Radiance Beauty Therapy for Ladies only pride themselves in providing exceptional and a professional massage making your experience one to remember. Massage was once considered a luxury, however, the benefit of a massage is now considered a more mainstream therapy and is often recommended by doctors and other medical professionals. The Staff at Mayo Clinic recognizes massage as part of an overall wellness program. You may choose to have a full body or isolated area massage.
Angie offers a wide range of massage treatments ranging from Indian Head Massage, Swedish Full Body Massage, Back Massage and much more treatments. If you would like Aromatherapy massage using essential oils then please feel free to browse our Aromatherapy Massage section. All at very reasonable prices.
Indian Head Massage
What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is based on old Ayurvedic techniques. Indian Head massage relieves mental & physical stress, releases tension in the muscle, tissues and joints of the shoulder, neck, head and face.
Indian Head massage offers great benefits for hair & scalp apart from strengthening the hair and helps in slowing down the greying process. Indian Head massage involves kneading, compression movements over the neck, shoulder & scalp. Pressure points on the face are gently stroked
Benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Good before your driving test
- Eye strain
- Aches and stiffness
- Indian Head Massage £13 (30mins)Book Now
Swedish Body Massage
What is Swedish body Massage?
Swedish massage therapy is a full body massage that comes to mind when most people think about massage. One of the main aim of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart.
Swedish massage techniques include circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, gentle or firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching. Before and while having your Swedish massage session, communication is encouraged with your massage therapist so that the massage can be tailored according to your specific needs.
PLEASE TRY TO RELAX by closing your eyes and keeping communication to minimum but only what is necessary.
Benefits of Swedish Body Massage:
- Increasing the level of oxygen in the blood.
- Decreasing muscle toxins.
- Improving blood circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
- Sleeping disorders.
- Swedish Body Massage £28 (60mins)Book Now
What is Back Massage?
After a strenuous workout or sitting at a desk all day, or driving your car, your back muscles are likely to be tense from overuse or repetitive use. One of the most common and beneficial parts of the body for massage is the back, since the nerves run through the spine. A good back massage can help relieve lower back pain.
When a professional massage therapist works those muscles, some of the tension is released. An upper back massage may help relieve the tension in that area and reduce the pain from migraines. Warming back steam or towel and a moisturiser is used. Massage therapy with oils/cream/lotion is carried out.
Benefits of Back Massage:
- Poor spine controll
- Knotted areas in the upper back
- Postural defects
- Excellent for relieving sciatica, fatigue and general backpain
- Back Massage £16 (30mins)Book Now
Re-vitalising Back Massage
Facial of the Back !
- Back massage starts with cleansing, followed by deep exfoliation
- Warming back steam
- Massage therapy with oils/cream/lotion
- Mask (honey / apricot / sandalwood / clay) application
- Skin supersoft and revitalised by drawing out impurities
- Warm towel and a moisturiser
- Relaxes the muscles and re-energise the body
- Wonderful treatment for your back leaving the skin silky smooth & soft
- Re-vitalising Back Massage £20 (45mins)Book Now
What is Leg Massage?
Many of us spent far too much standing or barely too much moving around leading to tired and achy limbs.
Leg massage is a form of healing and relaxation, and the gentle pressure of hands feels good on sore muscles. Not only does leg massage make you feel good, it has significant health benefits that aid relief from stress, disease, pain and and anxiety.
Benefits of Leg Massage:
- Improves lymphatic flow in the legs
- Achy tired Legs because of standing whole day
- Swollen puffy legs & feet
- Relieves the venous congestion in legs
- Recover quickly from the fatigued legs and helps get you back on your feet
- Leg Massage £19 (30mins)Book Now