Suitable for European Hair
Sew-In Weft is braidless Hair Extensions which is a unique application. It is ideal for many hair types, especially European Hair without the use of tight braids that are often used for sew in techniques.
The beaded track of micro rings that replaces the typical braid offers a much flatter position to the scalp, without the uncomfortable, and often damaging, tension of a braid.
This sew in weft technique gives a durable fitting without glue or heat, with the added benefit of being able to re-use the wefts to reposition many times.
These are more suitable for European Hair types and avoids the problems of Braids which cause pulling on hair and heaviness.
The hair is prepared by interlocking the clients natural hair with a secure thread base and the weft hair is sewn to the base creating a ultra flat sew in!
Advantage of Sew-In Weft Braidless (L.A. Weave)
- The braidless sew-in as compared with Braided weft, is said to eliminate bulkiness throughout the hair, leaves no lumps or bumps, and gives more flexibility with styling as far as putting your hair up into an updo style and a high, flat ponytail without any visible extensions. Because your hair is not braided down, there is more breathing room for the scalp, which allows thorough cleansing when washing your hair.
- Can be applied if you have at least 5 inches of hair.
- Braidless weave as compared to braided weave or where corn rows are put, provided instant length without putting the pressure of a braid in your hair which can pull at the scalp.
- Braidless Sew-In Weave sits flatter to your scalp and will be easier to sleep on than a braided corn row weave.
- You will experience no pain unlike your standard weave.
- Will feel similar to wearing clip ins however more permanent.
Some Facts You Should Keep in Mind
- Will be a lot heavier when showering and great care will need to be taking when drying them.
- Will not last as long as a your individual methods such as Pre-bonded or Micro-ring Hair Extensions.
Maintenance of Sew-In Weft Braidless (L.A. Weave)
Maintenance is required every six to eight weeks and it will consist of moving the weave further up your hair by replacing or moving the beads. The maintenance allows to check that correct after care is being followed.
Your hair naturally shed about 40-60 stands of hair a day. As this sheds it can get caught up in the bonds and cause matting. Matting can also occur if you are not looking after your hair extensions properly or you’ve had them in for too long. Please click after care here.
If you have become addicted or fond of your hair extensions and you don’t want to be without them at all then you can replace them in sections. This is done by removing a layer and replacing it with new hair over time.
Your weave will however need re-tightening after every 6 to 8 weeks. Hair Extensions should last 4-5 months.
Prices Sew-In Weft Braidless Hair Extensions
|Sew-In Weft (Braidless) Hair Extensions
No Heat-No Glue
|Full Head Hair Extensions
|Half Head Hair Extensions
|18″ (Bra Strap level)||From £159 onwards
Please contact for further details
|20″ ( 2 inches below bra strap)|
|22″ – 24″(2-3″ above tip Elbow)|
|Additional Strand Colour||£10/extra highlight colour|
|Fitting Charges if you provide your own Weft Hair Extensions||£100||£75|
|Removal Only of Braidless Weft||£30 (60min)||£20 (45min)|
|MAINTENANCE 6 – 8 weeks|
|Re-positioning of Sew-In Weft or Re-stitching & Moving the Weft up||£60 (90mins)||£40 (60mins)|
|*After your free consultation if you would like to proceed with Hair Extensions application, then I need to order them as we do not stock Hair Extensions. There would be an additional charge of £10 to cover the postage for ordering them.
*£70 Non-refundable deposit(under any circumstances) is required to order hair extensions, adjusted in the final cost of hair extensions.
*In case if you have changed your mind after the hair are ordered and are unable to go ahead with hair extensions as discussed at consultation then the hair can be held up to a maximum period of 4 months for you to have them applied, after which deposit would be forfeited.