Tape-in hair extensions use strips of hair having clear double sided tape that is attached to the base of your hair. These strips or wefts are placed and taped as close to the scalp as possible, with your hair “sandwiched” in between the two wefts. Because the tape used is completely flexible and see-through, your natural scalp is completely visible.
Advantage of Tape-In Hair Extensions
- Great solution if you are looking to have hair extensions for a short period of time but with the flexibility to keep them longer if you want to.
- Tape-in hair extensions give a more comfortable feeling in your hair.
- They lay flat against the head, all while achieving a more natural look.
- If the quality of Tape-in hair extensions is good then they can be re-used upto about three times though please check this with your therapist for professional advice as the tape will need to be replaced.
- Application time is less.
- Tape-in hair extensions can last up to about 6 to 8 weeks before they need to be reapplied (involves change of tape and reapplying them).
- These tape-in hair extensions are much easier to style, including straightening and curling. This is because they sit and are applied on the head so naturally.
- Great for brides who want to have instant increase in length and volume for the hair up do, applied in shorter time and can last for 6-8 weeks when they can be reapplied. So no need to worry about your hair and it will take take you through your honeymoon period and return.
- Low cost.
- The application and removal of the tape is easy and simple but needs to be done professionally. The process to apply the extensions takes about 60 – 90 minutes.
- There is no need for bulky braids or clips which may glint in the light.
- You can part the hair creatively and pull your locks into partial and full up do’s without fear!
- You can wash and style your hair as usual with a tape-in hair extensions.
How Long will the TAPE-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS last & maintenance?
- With proper care, regular maintenance these tape-in hair extensions can last for up to 6-8 weeks before they need to be reapplied.
- Maintenance is recommended every 6 to 8 weeks (maximum) to keep you hair in good condition. During this session your tape-in hair extensions are removed and re-serviced and then reapplied.
- This re-service means the your hair extensions are taken off, and reapplied next day after changing the tape. The hair extensions are then blended to give a natural look. If you wish to have a new set applied then the new tape-in hair extensions can be applied the very same day.
- If client prefers not to keep up with maintenance schedule then they do it at their own risk and I would not be responsible for any damage caused to the hair.
Prices Tape-In Hair Extensions
1.5 hours (40 pcs)
1 hour (20pcs)
|18″ (Bra Strap level)||£149||£139|
|20″ ( 2 inches below bra strap)||£159||£149|
|22″ – 24″(2-3″ above tip Elbow)||£169||£159|
|Additional Strand Colour||Add £10 for each highlight colour|
|MAINTENANCE (6-8 weeks)|
|Removal of Tape-In Hair Extensions||£40 (60 min)||£30 (50min)|
|Removal & Re-apply same Tape-in Hair Extensions
(at least after 24 hours)
|*After your free consultation a £70 Non-refundable deposit is required to order hair extensions + £10 postal charges. The deposit is adjusted in the final cost of hair extensions.
*In case if you have changed your mind after the hair are ordered and are unable to go ahead with hair extensions as discussed at consultation then the hair can be held up to a maximum period of 4 months for you to have them applied, after which deposit would be forfeited.